INDOOR PLANT OFFICE SERVICES …
Office Plant Services
For small and mid-sized businesses in Manhattan, Horticultural Help provides the following services:
- Selection of live foliage plants that will survive and thrive
- Delivery and installation of plants to your office
- Complete professional maintenance of your office plants
The Benefits of Office Plants
Many studies have documented the psychological benefits that live plants have on employees. Employees surrounded by plants are more productive, have lower absentee rates and are generally happier. In addition, research has clearly shown that live plants have the ability to remove air pollutants and allergens generated by chemicals used in furniture, paint, wall coverings, carpeting and electronic equipment. It is hard to assign a precise monetary value on these physical and psychological benefits, but most savvy business owners and managers understand that the value is far greater than the cost of having and maintaining plants in their offices.
No business is too small for plants and a plant service.
Why You Need A Plant Service
Proper care of plants may not be rocket science, but it is much more than “throwing some water on them” every week. Professional indoor horticulturists have developed many special techniques for maintaining plants in home and office environments. These environments often include poor light, seasonal temperature fluctuations, very low humidity, poor water quality, and employee intervention. The special techniques used by indoor plant professionals are not commonly known or understood outside the indoor plant service profession. (You can read the article, The Real Plant Experts, for more on this topic.)
Well-intentioned employees with “green thumbs” are limited in their lack of time and professional experience in caring for office plants. The loss of an employee assigned to plant care will often spell disaster for the plants. A professional plant service can assure continuity of service.
We live in a world of service specialists. Most offices today – even small companies with a few employees – have specialists to maintain office equipment, provide beverages, keep the offices clean, and maintain their plants.
What You Should Expect from Your Plant Service
If you are not getting these services from your plant service company, then it may be time to look elsewhere. There are plenty of local competitors, but if you shop by price, you will probably buy trouble.
- Regularly scheduled service visits on the same day by the same person each week.
- Neatly dressed service personnel who respect your office decor and decorum and who perform their tasks unobtrusively.
- No visible brown, yellow or dusty leaves after each service visit.
- Plants not allowed to outgrow their spaces. Proper pruning will keep plants looking appropriate in size and appearance for their individual locations.
- Expert diagnosis and treatment of plant problems.
- Prompt replacement of plants that are no longer attractive.
- No plant debris left around or near the plants, including office wastebaskets.
- No water spills or equipment left behind.
- Healthy attractive plants that add to your office ambience at all times.
- The ability to carefully answer all plant-related questions from employees.
Why Horticultural Help Is the Right Choice for Your Company
Horticultural Help is a small indoor plant service company providing high quality personal service for small and medium sized companies and residences in Manhattan. After 25 years, it remains small by choice. That guarantees the highest standard of service at competitive rates.
Larger plant service companies specialize in the installation of large specimen trees in shopping malls and building lobbies. They also employ teams of workers to water plants in small and medium sized offices. Because of their size, these large plant service companies are unable to provide the RELIABLE PERSONAL SERVICE that Horticultural Help offers. If you…
- value personal service
- want your plants to look good at all times
- care about knowing and trusting the person who has access to your offices every week
- care about the maturity, knowledge, and appearance of the person who cares for your plants
- appreciate seeing the same service person week after week
- prefer to see and talk with a decision-maker from your plant service every week
… then Horticultural Help is the right choice for you.